It’s often said that “businesses are built on relationships”, and those relationships are what help to form your brand. We think that behind every brand there is something even more powerful – your people! Ultimately every relationship between your people and clients, suppliers, partners and other parties is fundamental to your business. A crucial part of a relationship is good communication, and that’s why Digital Business Cards are increasing in popularity.
What is a Digital Business Card?
Digital Business Cards can add a personal flair to every interaction. They’re similar to traditional business cards, but with much less friction (and less chance of being found in the bin!). They can include a person’s contact details (email, phone number, WhatsApp, etc), important files (price lists, proposals, etc), links to their company’s social media profiles, and much more.
Where can a Digital Business Card be used?
They’re ideally shared at every touchpoint within a relationship, for example:
- Through a QR code, or NFC technology at networking events
- Included in email signatures
- On social media (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Across video calls
What are the advantages?
As someone with a Digital Business Card:
- Your contact details are instantly saved to someone’s phone (the connection doesn’t have to type out your name, email, phone number, etc)
- Connections are more likely to interact with your business as a whole (e.g. follow the business on LinkedIn) in addition to saving your contact details
- They’re easily shared compared to traditional business cards
- Connections are often impressed by the ease-of-use, showcasing your business as forward-thinking and eco-friendly
How much do Digital Business Cards cost?
Through Compiled, they can cost as little as $1/month/person. Get in touch today to learn more about how Compiled can help your people connect with others seamlessly.